Popular Posts

Friday, July 15, 2011

Victor The Robot

Wii bundle


Victor Fowler

 to sale-87she-190.
Aug 20
** CRAIGSLIST ADVISORY --- AVOID SCAMS BY DEALING LOCALLY
** Avoid: wiring money, cross-border deals, work-at-home
** Beware: cashier checks, money orders, escrow, shipping
** More Info: http://www.craigslist.org/about/scams.html


Hello.. I was checking to see if you have gotten any offers for your Wii
that comes with 6 games yet.. If you haven't, I am interested in possibly
making an offer.. Thanks..




Mock Orama

 to Victor
 Aug 20
OK! OK!....that's enough...simmer down there Robo-shopper!....
bee-dee bee-dee bee-dee!!
Are you reading off of a teleprompter???
You sound like you're wearing a wire in a hotel room somewhere with a
seasoned police detective in the adjacent suite feeding lines into your earpiece.
You must be a real hoot at parties.
In fact , you should consider a career in live play-by-play broadcasting...
maybe........checkers?....maybe chess is more your speed.
Tell you what Bro-Bot, I promise to email you if the Wii is still available tonight if......................
you promise not to destroy my planet with your Silon-Raider laser arm-mounted ray blaster.......
deal?
All right then Mono-Tony, it's time for you to get back to work counting beads..... or whatever
it is you do, and I'm gonna get back to being warm-blooded and expressive.
So...what say you power down and "get your droid on" somewhere else for a few hours.

I -WILL-SEND-E-LEC-TRON-IC-COM-MUN-I-CA-TION-iF OPP-OR-TUN-I-TY-A-LLOWS.

     Lovingkindness, Beauty & Infinite Blessings,
                                  Forever Your Faithful Friend,
                                                    Mock

P.S. I really loved your work in Short Circuit 1...... & 2.

Mock Orama


Victor Fowler

 to me
Aug 20
Um? I just e-mailed you asking if your Wii Bundle is still available man. I can guarantee that I
am not a robot or software program or anything. That was a very interesting reply. Uh. So is it
still available?



Mock Orama

 to Victor
 Aug 20
Hmmmmm....before any further correspondence occurs, I insist you prove your humanity with
this simple test. I want you to copy and paste the following paragraph into an e-mail reply, but
I want you to change the color of the text from black to cornflower blue. This is the only
way I can be completely sure you are not bot-bait. 


I, Victor Fowler,  am neither droid nor drone. I am a human man (and a wispy waif of a man at
that). I am a caring, thoughtful fellow who once jump-roped and hopscotched like other less effeminate human children. I have no allegiance to the sinister and dreaded 
"Automation Nation". In fact if I encountered a robot in a dark alley, I would first ask how him
and his alumi-maggot cohorts tricked my beloved Will Smith into making a movie about them...
and then I would slay said bot with not an iota of remorse, but nothing but pure glee in my
human muscly 98.6 degree blood-pumping heart. Amen.

I'll patiently await your response.

                       Drenched in the Eternal Flowers of Eden,
                                                          Mock The Majestic



No comments:

Post a Comment